Monday, October 17, 2011

Jumping in the Deep End!

Well, I’m diving in to Winter Sewing head first – I just ordered everything I’ll need to make all three of my kids Wool Coats – eek!

I’ve never sewn a fully lined, tailored coat before. But, I’m confident and I think it will go smoothly.

For the girls, I’m going to be using Burda 9501, view A.

burda9501BS9501

For my boy, I’m going to be using Oliver + S, School Days Coat (it just went OOP btw – I cannot believe it!)

school_days_oliver

I’m very excited to get started with both projects. I’m going to be referring to The Great Coat Sewalong and Sewaholic’s Coat Sewalong for tips along the way.

I’ll post about the process on each pattern too as I go along. Now I just have to wait for the fabric to arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...